Welcome to Mead EyeCare & EyeWear
Your Optometrists in Woodbury, MN
Call us at (651) 735-9550 today.
Welcome to Mead EyeCare & EyeWear in Woodbury. Dr. Ryan Isaacson and the rest of the Mead EyeCare & EyeWear team strive to provide the best in optometry services. We invite you to browse our website to learn more about our optometry services and join our patient family by scheduling an eye exam appointment at our Woodbury office.
Mead EyeCare & EyeWear is a full service eye and vision care provider, accepting both eye emergencies as well as scheduled appointments. Patients throughout the Woodbury area come to Mead EyeCare & EyeWear because they know they will receive the personal attention and professional care that is our foundation. Our team is dedicated to keeping our patients comfortable and well-informed at all times. At Mead EyeCare & EyeWear, we will explain every exam and procedure and answer all of our patients' questions. Additionally, at Mead EyeCare & EyeWear, we offer vision financing options and will work with vision insurance providers to ensure good eye health and vision care for all of our patients.
Our Approach to Optometry
Our one-on-one approach to optometry makes the Mead EyeCare & EyeWear staff the eye and vision care providers of choice in the Woodbury area. Our optometrists offers the following services: complete eye exams, contact lenses, glasses, glaucoma testing, and pre- and post-operative care. For a complete list of services, visit our services page or call our office at (651) 735-9550.
At Mead EyeCare & EyeWear, we are dedicated to providing high-quality optometry services in a comfortable environment. Call us at (651) 735-9550 or schedule an online appointment today .
- All patients and staff will be required to wear a mask upon entering our complex. This is recommended by the CDC, MN department of health, and OSHA. We will not allow you to enter the complex without a mask. If you do not want to wear a mask, please reschedule for a future time.
- Please call (651-735-9550) upon arrival and we will ensure that everything is properly sanitized and social distancing requirements can be met prior to entry
- We have installed a hand sanitizer station behind the front desk, please use upon arrival.
- We are implementing a six foot social distancing rule. Please do not walk beyond the front desk unless someone is there to guide you
- Please come alone to minimize foot traffic. If you are accompanying a child or are a caregiver, you may accompany them throughout the building.
- Please schedule an appointment if you are shopping for eyeglasses. Our opticians need to ensure that all frames are cleaned before returning to an optical display.
- We may ask you to wait outside or in your car if you are waiting on an appointment. Especially if social distancing cannot be obtained. We will call you when we are ready to assist.
- There will be an entrance door and an exit door. This is to help minimize contact between someone entering and exiting
--Mead EyeCare & EyeWear
Ryan Isaacson, O.D.
Charles Mead, O.D.
Anne Sill, O.D.
Mead EyeCare & EyeWear | (651) 735-9550
1502 Woodlane Drive
Woodbury, MN 55125